Monday, April 28, 2008

Continental says it will not merge with United

Continental Airlines said Sunday it plans to remain an independent carrier. The airline had conducted formal merger talks with United Airlines, which has been interested in merging with Continental for years. Continental CEO Larry Kellner said that although the airline had decided against merging with United at this time, it is open to discussing joining global alliances with other carriers. Meanwhile, United CEO Glenn Tilton, looking ahead to the possibility of other business deals, said his company "will pursue all options to ensure a strong, sustainable future for our airline and will not shy away from the tough choices necessary to create value for our shareholders and benefit our employees and customers."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are around 250 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices for the shoes are about 240 bucks on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?